Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Secret To Make Your Ex Return Your Call

Are there 'magic' words you can use to get your ex to return your phone calls?





Sounds hard to believe but there ARE words that will nearly cast a spell and make your ex feel almost compelled to return your call.



Cool huh?...



I am going to share this with you because this is one of the biggest questions I get from the over 35,000 subscribers just like you that are trying to put their relationship back together.



So I am going to answer..."How do I get my ex to return my phone call, text or IM?"



BUT...





***********
WARNING!
***********



In the Magic Of Making Up, I layout a complete strategy.



"The Magic of Making Up"



If you use this technique alone, without an 'overall' plan or strategy...you may damage your relationship more than if they never returned your call.



****************
What NOT to Say!
****************



Before we get into the actual words, let's go over what message almost NEVER works.



and worse...



Puts you in an AWFUL 'psychological' position.

These usually fall into 2 categories.



The PLEAD- Where the message sounds like




"John, please, please call me. This is the 3rd
time I have called. I HAVE to talk to you."



And the EMERGENCY-




"Cindy, this is an emergency. Please call me
as soon as you get this."



Now, I think you can see what is wrong with both of those approaches?



So, I won't go on and on...

The Magic of Making Up

No comments:

Post a Comment